Monday, September 19, 2005

My Eyes Feel Like Theyre Going To Bleed


Have you ever had it where your eyeball feels like its going to blow up? Like, theres a little twitching just below it and as soon as the twitching stops you think that thats the point when your eyeball is going to pop out of your head and land on the keyboard and look back at you. Thats how my eyeball feels right now. For some reason Im extremely hot too. I think I might be sick but its hard to tell because I didnt do a damn thing today. I would dare say I spent 14+ hours sitting on the couch or at the computer today. I spent 4 hours reading my Chronicals of Narnia, 4 hours playing Final Fantacy I, 5 hours watching football and now 1+ hours looking around the online . Only leaving the basement to eat or pee. Technically I did leave the house. I got the mail, and in doing so, stood on the street, which is not my property. Hopefully Im at the end of the sickness. I did feel a little pukey yesterday.

4 comments:

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Whats Final FantaCy?

shedubeard said...

If you're feeling pukey then I'm keeping my beard away from you.

Mini Me said...

wait wait what i thought you never got sick

stemshul said...

I dont get sick... My eyballs explode instead.