Thursday, October 13, 2005

Excuses And The Excusing Excusers Who Excuse Them

Last night at work The Ugly Kid and I were talking about playing a little DnD. The next step is, of course, to call Shedubeard and see what he thinks about it. He answers the phone and I ask him what hes doing that evening. "RnP?" he says. (For those of you who dont know RnP is on of the DnD games involving Ugly and I.) I say yes, yes that is what youre doing. Then he says "no... I cant..." HUH?!?!?!? WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY WHEN YOU "CANT"? I dont know if Professor Pregnant was sitting next to him and told him he couldnt. (This would have been fine. The womans about to burst and certainly has priority on her husbands schedule.) Heres the excuse he gave. Weve got a lot going on the next couple days with the wedding. Huh??? What wedding. I know that one of the Professors friends is getting married and shes quite involved with that. What this has to do with Shedus schedule at 10PM I dont know but that was his excuse.

1 comment:

katohater said...

let me guess...
the wedding is being conducted at the shedu house.

if you say that i'm right, i say that i know i am.