Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Got To Get This Monkey Off My Back

I just went and took a couple state mechanics certification tests. Its hard to say how I did. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if I didnt pass either test. But then I really dont know how I could have done any better. Some of the questions were very specific and I did well on those for the most part. The others seemed very vague. In the end I had at least a d4s chance on each question and in 6-4 weeks the results should be in my mailbox.

2 comments:

katohater said...

the monkey likes your back. it's the ideal strategic position for flinging poo.

is that agent smith in the picture? "mr. an-der-son..."

stemshul said...

I have no idea who that is or what position that monkey prefers. I just google image searched and got that bad boy.