Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Michelles Jelly

You know how when you grab a jar of jelly you get a satisfied feeling. Theres something about those glass jars that makes you feel good about eating jelly. Thank god they dont put jelly in those wimpy plastic jars.

Wait! What? Plastic jelly? Its not exactly a new invention. Ive had it in my house for a couple months now. How could I betray the glass jar you ask. Ill tell you. These plastic jars are amazing. Not only do they miraculously maintain the glory and prestige of the glass jar but you dont have to worry about dropping it. (A problem associated primarily with pickles but also a concern among jelly eaters.) So next time youre in the grocery store and you see that plastic jar sitting next to the glass one dont shun it. Give it a shot. You wont be disappointed.

4 comments:

katohater said...

one time, my sister dropped a glass jar of jelly on the ground. it was some gourmet kind (i think it cost around $5 for the jar). she cleaned it up as best as possible and tried to eat it.

do you know what happens when shards of glass get into your intestines? bad things happen.

after one extremely careful bite, my sister decided it wasn't worth it, and threw the $5 mess away.

whose shoes are those?

vrblpollution said...

I think you already know whose shoes those are Kato. And Stemshul, tell the Jew the next time you see him that he needs to pick up his pack of oral contraceptives from my house, as per my last repair from A and A auto.

st. mary's 7 said...

I wish they were my shoes! I used to have shoes like that...I would wear them every day. They are called jelly shoes ya know...I'm assuming you googled michelle's jelly for that one.

Anyway, excellent post honey, I thoroughly enjoyed it...A+.

Mini Me said...

JELLIES!!!!!!!!!!!