Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Have To Go Back

Im sure most of you have read by now that its been a crappy couple weeks. All your support has been wonderful and greatly appreciated. On to other things...

100807dogdrinktt_1191905392Were in a bit of a cool down here in Phoenix. Its only going to be in the low 70s for the rest of the week. Im not complaining about it being in the 70s. Im complaining about a snowless winter. Next year it will not be this way.

In good news, the Arizona Cardinals are headed to the Super Bowl. After about week 12 most people had pretty much given up on the Cards. I sure as hell did. It was a given that they were going to make the playoffs but there was no way theyed be able to beat a playoff caliber team. Well here they are, having beaten 3 playoff teams, one game away from being the world champions. Go Cardinals!

LOST is back. Last nights 2 hour premier was great. We got to find out "where" The Island went. The lady that wouldnt sell Desmond the ring is back. Kate is on the run again. And we got to see the guy from the Dharma orientation videos.

The weight loss has been going very well. Im right on pace to be at my Phoenix record by the end of the month. Its been a nice distraction from everything else thats been going on. Its also been nice being cheered on every now and then by you guys. Also I think Bri is right about the whole accountability thing. When I have to post that Ive gained weight (even though it hasnt happened much) I always cringe a little bit. Why the heck did I eat all those potatoes? I ask myself. When the "easy" 15 pounds is gone Im planning on slowing it down a lot. Its easy to loss those pounds when youre starting nearly 64 pounds over weight. I dont think Ill ever get down to 145. I like eating way to muchh. I will say that its nice to fit into my fat cloths again.

No comments: